Head of Business Development
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Friday, December 15, 2023
We’re building Omni: a platform allowing developers to deploy applications across all rollups without fragmenting liquidity. We’re looking for founding team members to help us bring this ambitious vision to life.
We’re a team who already built a platform that processed over $70M leading to our $18M fundraise from top investors including Pantera, Two Sigma Ventures, Coinbase Ventures alongside angel investors including Stani Kulechov (founder of Aave), Sandeep Nailwal (cofounder of Polygon) and more.
If you are looking to join a passionate, motivated team to help create software that levels the playing field for people across the globe join us at Omni. We’re building a future that re-centers the individual in the internet.
About the role
We are looking for an experience crypto sales/ partnerships profession to design, build, and manage a best-in-class Business Development organization that drives adoption of Omni’s product offerings.
- Develop and execute go-to-market (GTM) strategies (both outbound and inbound). Stay on top of market trends and competitive activity to identify the most promising campaigns
- Craft and implement sales plans, aligning with our ambitious growth objectives. Be ultimately responsible for meeting our business development OKRs
- Set up best-in-class processes and tools for managing clients relations across full customer lifecycle (reach, acquisition, conversion, retention, loyalty). Supervise effective funnel feeding and execution, constantly improving and adjusting processes to evolving GTM strategies
- Hire, Lead and Mentor the BD Team to efficiently handle all customer relations, while executing on the largest leads yourself
- Work cross functionally with product, marketing and customer success to ensure a smooth onboarding process for new customers, professional partnership marketing, and a tight product feedback loop while identifying upsell & cross-sell opportunities
- 5+ years of experience working in partnerships, sales, business development, or similar roles at a high-growth technology company with at least two years of deep crypto experience (preferably in a B2B protocol selling solutions for developers)
- 1+ year of experience in building, managing, and mentoring high-performing sales/ partnership teams - needs to be an effective sales person themself, but even more importantly know how to scale BD through the team
- Can thoroughly explain how ethereum, rollups, core DeFi protocols and interoperability protocols function
- Strong track record of developing and closing tier 1 sales/ partnership deals
- A deep and relevant network including industry leaders and executives
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with a track record of building strong relationships with partners and clients
Nice To Haves
- Experience at Layer 1/ Layer 2 blockchain project (or other crypto platform targeting developers)
Our benefits include competitive compensation, early stage equity allocations, team outings, wellness stipends, 401k with employer matching (for US employees), unlimited PTO. In addition, you'll join a team of high caliber engineers who are innovating at the frontier of crypto that all work collaboratively to help one another accelerate their growth.
We are a mission driven company. We believe deeply that through software engineering we can build a self-sovereign society. In our day to day, we make decisions based upon our company values of Individual Autonomy, Long-Term Orientation and Open Access.
The future belongs to all of us, independent of our origins. Omni is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sexual orientation, gender or any other status protected under federal, state or local law.