Senior Marketing Manager
- Develop and implement branding & marketing strategy and initiatives to develop actionable marketing plans that support the organisation’s integrated marketing approach.
- Develop and maintain market KOL communication relationships, and enhance the visibility and influence of the industry and target audiences.
- Corporate leaders’ public relations communication system management and personalized marketing.
- Responsible for social media operations, formulating marketing strategies for social media platforms, building a media matrix, including short videos, live broadcasts, social media and forums, coordinating operations specialists for daily operations and data monitoring, and establishing social media data and user feedback analysis Effectiveness evaluation system, and regular reviews and analysis.
- Design and maintain the online promotion and advertising of the company's brand and products, collect and analyze promotion data, and improve the drainage and conversion rate.
- Coordinate the execution of offline market activities and conduct online publicity and promotion to maximize the effect of the activities.
- Regularly analyze and monitor competitive brands and product marketing strategies.
- Responsible for the company's SEO and ASO overall optimization plan.
1. Bachelor degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or related majors are preferred.
2. More than 3 years of marketing management experience.
3. Have insight into the business, can learn quickly and promote the development of the business team.
4. Have a good sense of service and adaptability, and have the ability to deal with emergencies.
5. Strong communication skills, with a high degree of planning and execution ability.
6. Persons with financial technology background and marketing experience in entrepreneurial companies are preferred.