Marketing & Communications
Posted on Saturday, February 3, 2024
The Arbitrum Foundation is an organisation based in the Cayman Islands that is tasked with developing and nurturing the Arbitrum ecosystem. This includes Arbitrum One, an Optimistic Rollup, that instantly scales apps, reducing costs and increasing capacity, without sacrificing Ethereum's security and Arbitrum Nova, which allows for ultra-low cost fees by leveraging AnyTrust technology making it ideal for Social and Gaming applications.
Arbitrum today is the leading Ethereum scaling solution with dominant market share including hundreds of apps on the platform and over 50% of all rollup liquidity.
What you will do
- Plan, develop and implement the overall Arbitrum’s content strategy, delivery and promotions
- Coordinate workflows across functional teams while working with in-house and external writers/agencies to create the desired content and impact
- Determine the type of advertising and marketing content, such as digital or social media, that needs to be created and distributed.
- Develop content governance guidelines for brand tonality
- Analyze brand and content marketing strategy to evaluate whether it's working or not while tracking and calculating content ROIWork closely with the Head of Marketing to prepare and coordinate key narratives, presentations and events
Who you are
- At least 3 years of content and product marketing in Tech, preferably in the Web3 industry
- Strong passion and understanding of blockchain technologies
- Demonstrated track record of developing product positioning, messaging and go-to-market strategies
- Ability to communicate and work cross-functionally in a structured and clear manner to influence outcomes
- Critical eye and keen attention to detail on tonality and look-and-feel across various content on different platforms
- Ability to stay organized and thrive in an extremely fast-paced environment
- Pride yourself in being a self-starter, carving paths through uncertainty
- Excellent proficiency in written and spoken English
At the Arbitrum Foundation, we believe that diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging are essential to our success.
We are committed to building a welcoming and supportive workplace for all employees, regardless of their background or identity. We strive to create an environment where everyone feels valued and has an equal opportunity to succeed and thrive. We encourage candidates from all walks of life to apply and join our team.