Posted on Wednesday, January 17, 2024
The Arbitrum Foundation is an organisation based in the Cayman Islands that is tasked with developing and nurturing the Arbitrum ecosystem. This includes Arbitrum One, an Optimistic Rollup, that instantly scales apps, reducing costs and increasing capacity, without sacrificing Ethereum's security and Arbitrum Nova, which allows for ultra-low cost fees by leveraging AnyTrust technology making it ideal for Social and Gaming applications.
Arbitrum today is the leading Ethereum scaling solution with dominant market share including hundreds of apps on the platform and over 50% of all rollup liquidity.
As a Compliance Associate, you will work closely with our compliance team and support various compliance functions within the organization.
- Managing KYC and due diligence analysis;
- Developing and reviewing of compliance policies and procedures;
- Assessing and implementing regulatory changes in processes, policies and documentation;
- Conduct AML/CTF investigations using blockchain forensics tools;
- Identifying, assessing, mitigating and reporting compliance risks;
- Assist the compliance team with ad-hoc assignments.
- Bachelor degree in Law or Business Administration together with equivalent working experience;
- AML experience including customer and enhanced due diligence (CDD/EDD),
- AML/CTF/Sanctions Investigations and SAR/STR reporting;
- Excellent organizational skills required for handling a high volume of work with attention to detail;
- Basic knowledge of blockchain technology.
At the Arbitrum Foundation, we believe that diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging are essential to our success.
We are committed to building a welcoming and supportive workplace for all employees, regardless of their background or identity. We strive to create an environment where everyone feels valued and has an equal opportunity to succeed and thrive. We encourage candidates from all walks of life to apply and join our team.