DAO Growth Manager
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Friday, November 10, 2023
The Arbitrum Foundation is an organisation based in the Cayman Islands that is tasked with developing and nurturing the Arbitrum ecosystem. This includes Arbitrum One, an Optimistic Rollup, that instantly scales apps, reducing costs and increasing capacity, without sacrificing Ethereum's security and Arbitrum Nova, which allows for ultra-low cost fees by leveraging AnyTrust technology making it ideal for Social and Gaming applications.
Arbitrum today is the leading Ethereum scaling solution with dominant market share including hundreds of apps on the platform and over 50% of all rollup liquidity.
As the DAO Growth Manager, you will be responsible for developing and implementing strategies to expand and strengthen our community of participants, contributors, and stakeholders.
- Collaborating with key stakeholders to create and execute comprehensive DAO growth plans.
- Identifying and onboarding new members, partners, and collaborators to enhance the DAO ecosystem.
- Engaging with existing community members, facilitating discussions, and addressing their needs.
- Managing communication channels, forums, and social media to ensure a vibrant and active community.
- Analyzing metrics and data to measure the effectiveness of DAO growth efforts and making data-driven decisions.
- Coordinating with growth and DAO relations team to make sure the ecosystem is set to success with the DAO
- Boost the DAO growth with the new partnerships opportunities making sure the path to success for ecosystem is smooth with DAO
- A deep understanding of DAOs, blockchain technology, and the crypto industry.
- Proven experience in community management and growth, preferably in a blockchain-related project.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical abilities.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently.
If you are enthusiastic about the future of decentralized governance and have the skills and experience to drive DAO growth, we would love to hear from you.
At the Arbitrum Foundation, we believe that diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging are essential to our success.
We are committed to building a welcoming and supportive workplace for all employees, regardless of their background or identity. We strive to create an environment where everyone feels valued and has an equal opportunity to succeed and thrive. We encourage candidates from all walks of life to apply and join our team.