Strategic Partnerships Lead
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Friday, August 18, 2023
The Arbitrum Foundation is an organisation based in the Cayman Islands that is tasked with developing and nurturing the Arbitrum ecosystem. This includes Arbitrum One, an Optimistic Rollup, that instantly scales apps, reducing costs and increasing capacity, without sacrificing Ethereum's security and Arbitrum Nova, which allows for ultra-low cost fees by leveraging AnyTrust technology making it ideal for Social and Gaming applications.
Porting contracts to Arbitrum requires no code changes or downloads since it’s compatible with existing Ethereum developer languages and tooling.
Arbitrum today is the leading Ethereum scaling solution with dominant market share including hundreds of apps on the platform and over 50% of all rollup liquidity.
What you'll do:
- Source, conduct due diligence, and execute high-value strategic partnerships with start-ups that are considering developing on Arbitrum’s technology and other types of companies that bring value to the ecosystem
- Work closely with the Head of Growth to define new initiatives to expand the reach of the Arbitrum Foundation
- Communicate product updates with various accounts
- Help shape our product strategy by collecting external feedback and relaying it to the Foundation
Who you are:
- Experience in business development within the crypto industry
- Strong passion and understanding of blockchain technologies
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to identify, pursue and close complex partnerships
- Experience in driving alignment from key internal stakeholders to support strategic decisions
- Ability to present and speak in public to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Previous work experience with a high-growth technology company
- Wide professional network and high reputation in the blockchain industry
At the Arbitrum Foundation, we believe that diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging are essential to our success.
We are committed to building a welcoming and supportive workplace for all employees, regardless of their background or identity. We strive to create an environment where everyone feels valued and has an equal opportunity to succeed and thrive. We encourage candidates from all walks of life to apply and join our team.