Posted on Friday, August 18, 2023
The Arbitrum Foundation is an organisation based in the Cayman Islands that is tasked with developing and nurturing the Arbitrum ecosystem. This includes Arbitrum One, an Optimistic Rollup, that instantly scales apps, reducing costs and increasing capacity, without sacrificing Ethereum's security and Arbitrum Nova, which allows for ultra-low cost fees by leveraging AnyTrust technology making it ideal for Social and Gaming applications.
Porting contracts to Arbitrum requires no code changes or downloads since it’s compatible with existing Ethereum developer languages and tooling.
Arbitrum today is the leading Ethereum scaling solution with dominant market share including hundreds of apps on the platform and over 50% of all rollup liquidity.
What you'll do:
- Work closely with our Head of Operations to assist cross-functional initiatives and other special projects
- Assist with vendor management and execute finance, legal and HR assignments
- Participate in the development and implementation of company policies and procedures
- Facilitate communication and collaboration among team members
- Contribute to the development and implementation of processes and procedures to improve operational efficiency
Who you are:
- At least two years of experience in a similar role
- Team player who is comfortable working in a high-growth, constantly evolving environment
- High empathy and strong business EQ
- Humble with a results-focused mindset, bringing excellence to everything you do
- Track record of assisting with complex, ambiguous projects with multiple partners successfully
- Confidence with numbers and analyzing data
At the Arbitrum Foundation, we believe that diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging are essential to our success.
We are committed to building a welcoming and supportive workplace for all employees, regardless of their background or identity. We strive to create an environment where everyone feels valued and has an equal opportunity to succeed and thrive. We encourage candidates from all walks of life to apply and join our team.