Posted on Friday, June 16, 2023
The Arbitrum Foundation is an organisation based in the Cayman Islands that is tasked with developing and nurturing the Arbitrum ecosystem. This includes Arbitrum One, an Optimistic Rollup, that instantly scales apps, reducing costs and increasing capacity, without sacrificing Ethereum's security and Arbitrum Nova, which allows for ultra-low cost fees by leveraging AnyTrust technology making it ideal for Social and Gaming applications.
Arbitrum today is the leading Ethereum scaling solution with dominant market share including hundreds of apps on the platform and over 50% of all rollup liquidity.
What you'll do:
- This is a cross-functional operations role focused on coordination, project execution, and building the foundation necessary to scale the business.
- Work with key stakeholders to lead strategic, cross-functional initiatives and other special projects that affect the entire organization.
- Effectively allocate resources and prioritize your own work, with strong day-to-day decision-making.
- Proactively identify operational improvements in processes to drive efficiency, and always propose actionable solutions.
- Drive long-term operational excellence, ensuring key projects have clear milestones, success measures, and operational plans
Who you are:
- Bachelor's degree with a history of academic and professional success
- A process-driven, execution focused, builder with the ability to operate in an unstructured environment• High empathy and strong business EQ
- Humble with a results-focused mindset, bringing excellence to everything you do
- Team player who is comfortable working in a high-growth, constantly evolving environment
- Highly productive and motivated by solving tough problems
- Self-starter who thrives in fast-paced environments with minimal supervision
- Outstanding project management skills
- Extensive experience in operations, consulting, strategy, or business planning roles
- Strong track record of leading complex, ambiguous projects with multiple partners successfully
- Confidence with numbers, building models, and analyzing data
- Proven track record of gaining and maintaining leadership trust
At the Arbitrum Foundation, we believe that diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging are essential to our success.
We are committed to building a welcoming and supportive workplace for all employees, regardless of their background or identity. We strive to create an environment where everyone feels valued and has an equal opportunity to succeed and thrive. We encourage candidates from all walks of life to apply and join our team.